martes, 24 de abril de 2018

Unit 5 Going places




This very instucctional video and learn english too

Excellent video


Conversation

Mary: Hello, my name is Mary. What’s yours?
Joseph: Pleased to meet you, Mary. My name’s Joseph.
Mary: Nice to meet you. Where are you from?
Joseph: I’m from Michigan. Detroit, specifically. And you? Where are you from?
Mary: I’m from Las Vegas.
Joseph: Oh wow! Las Vegas is a very interesting city. What do you do, Mary?
Mary: I’m an accountant. I work in an office downtown.
Joseph: Oh, that’s nice. What’s the name of your company?
Mary: United Widgets Industries.
Joseph: Fascinating! How old are you, Mary?
Mary: I’m 25 years old.
Joseph: Oh, that’s good. I’m 28.
Places 

Great Wall of China

Imagen relacionada

The Great Wall is an ancient Chinese fortress built and rebuilt between the 5th century BC. C. and the sixteenth century to protect the northern border of the Chinese Empire during successive dynasties.


Mount Everest

Resultado de imagen    

Mount Everest is the highest mountain on planet Earth, with a height of 8848 meters (29 029 feet) above sea level, located on the Asian continent, in the Himalayas, specifically in the Mahalangur Himal sub-mountain range. ; marks the border between China and Nepal.             




This job is the final work or the year Thanks!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario